Monday, February 5, 2018

More Adventures in T-shirts

After my success with Halla's Agnes and Slim Dolman, I decided to try more t-shirt variations.

I have the Ellie and Mac Every Day Tee pattern and really liked the bottom shape. I was feeling lazy though, so knowing that the Halla Slim Dolman fitted me through the bust (after a FBA), I just lined up the Everyday Tee with the Slim Dolman at the arm pits and combined the two. I used the 'loose fit' version but I'm not sure if I lost width when I merged with the Slim Dolman. I had to take up the hem a few inches to get the length I liked best. 

I think I would like just a little more ease across the belly, and the sleeves are just a tiny bit too tight, but otherwise it is love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...